Yesterday we had a nail biting episode. Halliburton did a HUGE layoff. I never want to go through something like that again. Here is some links for you to get caught up on.
Employees: Halliburton Layoffs in the Hundreds / 11 News, Grand Junction's News Leader
Halliburton cutting back, announcing local layoffs
UPDATE: Halliburton Employees Being Laid Off As They Come To Work / 11 News, Grand Junction's News Leader
I am happy to say that Ed still has a job. Really, this crap needs to stop. What is this country doing to itself? I personally think that we are in a downward spiral and if we don't slow down and take a hard long look (without a panic and freakout, which everyone is doing) we will be going down the drain. We need to survive.
Hugs and prayers to all that did lose their jobs. I can't even imagine what you are going through.
3 comments:
oh my goodness gracious, hugs to you guys. keeping you all in my prayers.
Glad Ed still has his job too... hope everything else is going well also.
Hang in there. Ed's always been a good worker, and his bosses like him so hopefully he'll stay on. If not, I do have a basement you could occupy again. ;)
Post a Comment