March 17, 2009

Did you get pinched?

Cordelia sure didn't. She had on some green.

Some pictures I took today because she was just absolutely, stinking cute today.




Do you spy what I spy??
FRECKLES!!!
They are slowly showing up.

Made this frame a few years back for a craft show.
It isn't collecting dust anymore.

This is my most recent craftiness.
I just love the colors, so fresh and new feeling.




Here is the most recent ultra sound picture of the baby boy
that is STILL nameless. Did you notice those lips??? CUTE!!!

The ultra sound tech tried to do a 4d one for me. But his elbow and hand kept getting in the way.
He also put on a show of kicks, punches, and hiccups. They even printed of a extra picture for C.


And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bekka!! May it be a magical one for you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May the luck of the Irish be with you always.

2 comments:

supermom said...

oh my goodness, C, is so darned cute. is that the shirt you found while bargain hunting? it is so flipping cute. i would never get that lucky. gotta love the freckles! i have tons myself.

love your project and frame. so cute. i can't believe how many ultrasounds they do now. crazy! he looks precious!

Shamrockgirl said...

Thanks! I had a pretty good birthday... didnt do much but went out to lunch.