I have a Eddie Bauer stroller already, it's ready for a car seat to make it a travel system. BUT I can't find a car seat (that is a reasonable price) to use. It seems that stores just aren't carrying them like they did a few years ago.
Graco is in abundance EVERYWHERE. I love the look, but I have a problem with them and Ed does too.
When you fold these strollers (almost all of them) they fold to the ground. The stroller I have now pretty much folds in half while standing up. So I/we don't have to bend to the ground to pick it up. Love this feature! Why did they stop making them this way??
So, on our last trip to the Springs we stopped at Babies R Us to check out the new gear. We only found one stroller that folded the way we like it. It's gonna cost us $200 clams. I am just not wanting to dish this amount out. In all reality I only need a carseat that will attach to the stroller I have. ARGH! lol We looked at the 1 Eddie Bauer travel system they had on display and they are folding the wrong way one also... When browsing online they don't show you what the stroller looks like when collapsed. ARGH again ;)
I am thinking that maybe I should call the manufacturer of the stroller I have now and see if they have any recommendations on what I should do.
Hopefully I can come back and say Mission Completion soon, wish me luck!!
-Onto other stuff-
I have been working on a layout, it's taking me forever. I just can't sit anywhere long enough to finish anything.
Been getting the babies room ready. Unpacking baby clothes, putting them in the dresser, etc... It's amazing how small the clothes are. They are so cute!!
What we still need to do/ buy
- diapers
- butt wipes
- put crib and co sleeper together
- put swing together
- boil binkies and breast pump attachments
- buy a diaper bag
- pack delievery bag
- AND the BIG ONE......... figure out what we will name this little boy
My dad notified me that they are planning a May(ish) trip out here. Hopefully they make it. I know he is excited to have another grandbaby. He hasn't been to Grand Junction before and keeps asking me all about the scenery. I told him that you just can't understand how different it is from Colorado Springs, you just have to see it.
So the economy has affected Ed's job. Hopefully it doesn't put anymore strain on it. We lost his old schedule. The one where he worked 2 weeks and had 1 week off. He now is on a rotation of 6 days on and 3 days off. Puts a cramp on really of traveling anywhere. Fingers crossed that this will go back to before. His hours have dropped, alot of the companies out here are closing up the drill sites and going elsewhere or just chosing to slow down the production. Its a mess! I am very happy to remember that Ed is guarenteed a set amount of hours.
Well, off to a brand new day!
Happy weekend everyone.
1 comment:
i had an eddy bauer travel system to for the babes. ugh, they are the worst, because, they only work with each other and aren't compatible with graco. completely stinks.
sounds like you are getting ready for the new bundle of joy to arrive so very soon!
so sorry to hear about Ed's job. It stinks. The economony sucks and i hate having to go through this. Sure is hard on us families!
good luck on your LO! hope you are well!
Post a Comment