February 28, 2009

Handmade flower and A good snapshot

A good snapshot

I made the flower on this layout. Pretty simple to make also.
A good snapshot~ close up of ribbon flower 1

A good snapshot~ close up of ribbon flower 2

A good snapshot~ close up of ribbon flower 3


I also used Ranger distress embossing powder (Solitare, I love my new toy!!!!) on the flourishes (Karen I had fun with the Grungeboard).

A good snapshot~ close up of Grungeboard


I actually used Mulberry paper to make a frame around the matted photo. Used foam adhesive to give it a lift.

A good snapshot~ close up frame

Used some gel pens to make the flowers standout, they are towards the bottom of the PP. And used it on some of the edges of the saying.
A good snapshot~ close up gel pen and grungeboard

A good snapshot~ close up gel pen

A good snapshot~ close up gel pen

All PP is Cosmo Cricket FLEURISTE. Gotta love Cosmo Cricket.


Cordelia started Preschool this week. She loves it. I should be able to find some time to be crafty again (hopefully).

Got the crib together. The room is almost all put together. Still need to put the swing together. I found a car seat. It is all coming along. :)

The weather here has been spring like but still chilly/cold at night. The orchards are getting ready, they have been trimming the fruit trees. Can't wait to see them budding.

The baby was head up at the last midwife appointment. I think his nickname will be flipper. ;)

Well, I have spent so much time on this post, I should be on my way to find something productive around here to do.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

supermom said...

love the LO, very cool. so glad you used the grungeboard. very very cool.

love your new look too. so cute, so YOU! :O)

Solitare said...

Nice LO, I really like the flower you made! I am glad you are enjoying your toy :) I am so happy that C likes preschool, hopefully it will give you time to rest along with being crafty!

Planet said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! DOnt worry, I am SO not going to ask you How you did it! But how the heck do you people make your blogs look so pretty???!!! LOL!!! Pretty layout too, love the flower!!
janet

Trish said...

thanks! I'm feeling a bit better now-how have you been? your blog is looking great!!