I figured out how to do a wish list for the baby on Amazon. It kind of cool that I can add stuff from other places to it too.
Here it is if you feel inclined to send a gift or two. I am sure I will be adding to it as time goes on.
I highly doubt that I will be having a baby shower. It's sad, but I will live. I had one with Cordelia and that was fun.
I have been organizing my craft area and it really hasn't been going that fast. I am going for color grouping. I think this will be a good thing.


Found some more glass containers at Goodwill for under $1 each. I will just have to keep an eye out for these so I can get more. I like that they have a wide opening. Perfect size for me to put my hand in and dig.
Cordelia has been making me do photo shoots, gotta love it when they will let you take pictures!
Grandma and Grandpa, this is for you!!! She really misses the horses and you! The ponies are in the barn, just like you do with yours.

Yes, it was warm enough for Cordelia to be outside in this. CRAZY, isn't it???

All lined up on the couch for a photo shoot :)

What a beauty she is

Have a fantastic weekend!!
2 comments:
oh my C, is getting so big. love your scrappy room. so jealous. lol! gonna check out your baby list. that is really cool!
Hi, hope you're doing well! She sure is a beauty!!
Post a Comment