January 30, 2009

What are Great Grandmas Good for?

Making quilts, thats what they are good for!
I was surprised with a visit from the UPS guy AND look what was inside.
DSC05998
DSC05999
DSC06000



Midwife appointment went good. Cordelia always loves going there because she gets to play with all the toys. Got my RhoGAM® shot. Everything looks good. I can't believe there is just a tad over 11 weeks until my due date. Got the approval to travel to the Springs. It will be our last visit for a long while.

Need to really start getting things put together and stuff needs to be bought. Better get moving on that in case he decides to arrive early.

We are still struggling with boy names. Still haven't found the ones that ring that special bell.

Still don't have a plan on what to do with Cordelia if I go into labor and Ed isn't around... That one is really stressing me. I am wondering if induction will be the option. I really would like to experience going into labor naturally.

Spent the day making Valentine cards and so did Cordelia.
Valentine card 1
Valentine card 2
Valentine card 3

Finished the wreath!

Finished Valentine's Day Wreath

1 comment:

supermom said...

oh my goodness, the quilts are wonderful and make such special gifts. love your cards. love the wreath. so glad your apt. went well. how about you just fed ex C to me and i will take care of her while you have the baby. :O)