January 26, 2009

Sharing time

So I have some stuff to share

My most talented Mother inlaw posted a watercolor painting she did of Cordelia. You have to leave some love for her on her blog.

Here is the painting


I just adore it!!! She took the picture which inspired it when Cordelia was 1 at our first horse show. I loved the picture so much that I did a scrapbook page about it.

Not act of kindness


My dear friend Karen posted the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Here is the link to it, you have to try them!! I will never go back to the "others". Thank you Karen!!! You made a pregnant woman very very happy!!

Have some belly pictures to share, hopefully my pregnant belly doesn't make you run away screaming.


My precious Cordelia kissing her baby brother.




So folks, I am in dire need of help! Share your unique boy names. We aren't really want crazy, wild, out there names. BUT we want something that isn't something that you will see multiple times on a roll call list.

So please! Please! share away!!!


Now on to crafty stuff

I have finally unpacked my scrap/craft stuff. YEAH!!! It feels so good to see all the stuff. I am gonna have to go through it and organize it still. But it is out and about and hopefully it will inspire me to get scrapping again. Heavens knows I have missed it all.

FINALLY!!!





I found some glass jars (are they considered hurricane style?) that I thought would be great to store my ribbon in. I need to find some more because I have a feeling I will be filling them up fast.
new storage

I also have taken on a project of making a Valentine's Day wreath. Hopefully I will get it done before the holiday happens.
Wreath


My next midwife appointment will be tomorrow. If there is any updates I will post them.
Well, I don't think I can sit here anymore. Baby boy is kicking in all ways. Time to get moving.

Have a great week everyone!!

5 comments:

supermom said...

ahhh, love your belly pic. so cute!

so glad you liked the choc chip cookie recipe. they rock!

OMG, the pic your mother in law did is amazing. wow!

Trish said...

what a beautiful painting! you look so cute in your photo-how much longer do you have now? I could really use an art area like yours, is that table built in? if not where did you get it (I'm hoping to make a space in my room-well, I had one set up but it was just to small and I'm tired of the card table I was using)
good luck with your valentine project, it's looking like it will be very pretty, love the heart shape!!

Trish said...

thanks for the comment:) and I am adding the table to my list (I like that it looks like you can spread out your supplies-I need room:)
hope you're doing well!
trish

Trish said...

I just read your other comment, sorry I didn't answer you sooner! I really don't know that much about the pencils, but I did buy colored pencils and watercolor pencils from walmart and I like the watercolor ones better-I ordered a derwent blender, but I didn't like it at all. Sorry I couldn't help more, but I would go for the watercolor ones, you can use them like colored pencils or if you want, add water to them-a bonus:)
they do say that it's best to get the better brands, but I just bought the cheap ones, seems ok for me-maybe someday if i start using them more and have money, I'll get some better ones.
let me know what you get! and I look forward to seeing what you do with them too!

Shamrockgirl said...

you look great!! i miss you guys!
for boy names, i have always liked Jeremiah and Sebastian (and i would have used them both my now but the daddy's didn't like them ;_; )