January 19, 2009

Window shopping

I have been window shopping on Etsy. If you haven't checked them out yet, do so. A lot of inspiration, beautiful, unique, stuff.

Susan you might want to check them out to sell your drawings, paintings, and cards.

Anyways,

I have to share the stinkin cute stuff I have found-


Diaper bags that can be custom made Etsy :: TweedleTotes ::




Gotta have cowboy boots when your a baby, right? Well maybe not but these are some that make you think you just have to have them. Etsy :: TwentySecondStreet :: Cowboy Booties - Dark Brown and Ivory


Here is
Etsy :: inspiredbyjenna :: Sweet Baby Nursing Cover and matching Cotton Burpies Gift set (Brown Kashmir) Not that I need something so stylish, but look at that fabric! Cute!!




Look at Mr. Alligator





















These are the most darling bibs I have seen! You can find them here Etsy :: paisleybleu ::








Ta ta for now, need to get moving.

3 comments:

supermom said...

so cute. love the cowboy boots, too cute! love the new look. so glamorous! :O)

Trish said...

great stuff! I like the diaper bag (I read a tip somewhere about using diaper bags as totes for art supplies-really liked the idea, there's so many cute diaper bags and the little changing pad you can use to work on-I may do that!)
hope all is well?!
take care
Trish
p.s. I am having another giveaway-it's for a book this time if you'd like to check it out:)

Trish said...

shoot-I forgot to tell you...I LOVE the blog design!