January 15, 2009

please people get your stuff together, or maybe it is just me whining

So, I have been trying to get with this lady to get C signed up for preschool. It has been a miss situation. I called the first week of the month to confirm my appoint for the 18th of this month and the gentleman I talked to said "yep you have an appointment on the 18th @ 2pm" . Which when I looked at the calender today is this Sunday... I think to myself.... Hmmmm.... this can't be right. So, once again I am calling to confirm it. Apparently I stood them up on the 8th. GEESH! Whats up? So we once again reschedule the appointment for this 21st and she says "oh buy the way can you have all this stuff all lined up for me?" Now, not once did she say anything about anything the last few times I have talked to. NOTHING. Nada

So, now I have to try to get C in for a physical before next Wendsday- which to come find out that the new Dr. wants her old records before he can do a "REAL" physical. Hmmmm.... weird. So I have to go down and sign a release form to get the old records to them so I can setup an Appointment. Which it could take 30 days for the file transfer.

I also need to get her into the dentist. Ok, no problem, time for a cleaning anyways. But hello, I am supposed to try and get as much as possible done before next Wend.? There is much more on the list. We will see what I can get together before then. Wish me luck!

Maybe I am blowing this all out of proportion.

The cold I got from C might have something to do with it, oh and being pregnant. lol

Ed is working this week... etc...

I am tired! I don't feel good.

I have a 4 year old almost 5 year old bouncing off the walls.

Calgon, Oh Calgon where are you? More like give me a few beers and a couple shots of tequila and I should be good, or maybe just one dose of Nyquil? Please???

Nope, gonna suffer this one out. Tyelnol is all.

3 comments:

supermom said...

oh boy, i just say, do what you can do. you are gonna love the few hours to yourself. it will all pay off, i promise. LOL. hope you feel better soon. being sick sucks butt! :O(

Trish said...

I agree, just do what you can do and take care of yourself-I hope you feel better!!

susie said...

Sorry you're sick. We've all been sick here this week too. Just rest up.