So I had my 3rd ultra sound done. Had this one done because they noticed the kidney was enlarged on the baby. Come to find out it is both of them. The specialist said that they are working just find and that the kiddo will more than likely grow out of it. Still need to keep an eye on it. So I will be having another ultra sound around 36 weeks.
While at the specialist, the ultra sound tech gave us the grand tour of the inside of my belly. We had so much fun! The ultra sound lasted about an hour. She confirmed it IT'S A BOY!!!! She even treated us to a 4-d experience. So I have a preview of what our little boy will look like. I started to cry!!! Darn pregnancy hormones. lol
What a miracle it is to have a baby, I will never deny that.
The next day was another appointment with Janet my midwife. She measured the baby bump for the first time. I am measuring right on schedule. After my next 4 week appointment, I will be starting to go every 2 weeks. Can't believe that is just around the corner. This pregnancy has been going by so quickly!
Cordelia is so excited to be a BIG SISTER. She is non-stop talk about when the baby comes out. She will come and hug me, then give the baby a kiss. She talks to it. It is just precious!!
So I have been crafty lately, but I didn't take pictures of the stuff before I mailed them out. I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas cards.
Well, it is time to get the day rolling. Happy Monday all!
9 comments:
how cool is that? love the 3d pic! so cool! ahhh, love thos peanuts in the bellies. ;O)
Thanks for sharing the pics. Have I mentioned that we are very excited for our new nephew....
How exciting! I hope for your own sanity that Cordelia stays as nice and excited about the baby as she is now! some kids do... M - not so much! LOL
My baby looked identical to what his 4d sonogram was.....well as best we could see...LOL
Wow! I bet you're so excited to welcome a little boy into your family. I can't wait to see how you scrap your ultrasound pics :)
I was wondering about you! good to hear your update (I love the first photo-so cute!) take care and I'll chat with you later (if you visit my blog, it's all messed up, you have to scroll down to find the posts-I am waiting to hear from typepad to see what is wrong!)
xo
Trish
wow, what an amazing picture! How exciting!! and please, you dont have to appologize, dont feel guilty for not blogging racheal, heck I dont! LOL!! Hey at least Iknow I've got one person who looks at my blog! HAHA!! we are all anxiously awaiting babys arrival!! HUGS!!! janet
thanks for sharing your pics...so precious!
take care & hope is all well!
aia
Hi, great pictures! I think he looks like Ed.
Post a Comment