hi! i've missed you too! it's been so crazy crazy around here (see, so crazy, i typed in crazy twicw :b) we officially got our winter this week, the snow is sticking & the mercury is dipping. how i long to live somewhere warmer! how's baby? you are looking great, even for a 30 year old ;) do you have your tix for twilight? i pre-ordered mine last week for sunday, they say it's gonna be big. definetly fun! as for crafty, i have been dabbling here & there, how bout you? i really will begin posting again, hopefully by next week i'll be back into the swing of things!
Have you seen it yet? I haven't, but my mom did (she just started the first book) and she said it was a great movie! She went with two of her firends (they have both read the series) and they say it follows pretty well with the book and enjoyed it as well!
hi there! I haven't stopped by for awhile-how are you?? So, how did you like the movie? I think I was comparing it too much to the book, but thought it got much better around the baseball scene. My nephew wants to go see it again, so I'm taking him as soon as I can. take care and hope to hear from you soon:) trish
7 comments:
I am so excited!!!
so, i finally read the book & it was really good! i probably won't get to see the movie until it is on dvd, but i hope it is as good as the book was!
I am excited to see it! Not sure if we will make it to the Theater or wait for DVD. I'll see what I can convince James of :)
hi! i've missed you too! it's been so crazy crazy around here (see, so crazy, i typed in crazy twicw :b) we officially got our winter this week, the snow is sticking & the mercury is dipping. how i long to live somewhere warmer! how's baby? you are looking great, even for a 30 year old ;) do you have your tix for twilight? i pre-ordered mine last week for sunday, they say it's gonna be big. definetly fun! as for crafty, i have been dabbling here & there, how bout you? i really will begin posting again, hopefully by next week i'll be back into the swing of things!
take care!
Have you seen it yet? I haven't, but my mom did (she just started the first book) and she said it was a great movie! She went with two of her firends (they have both read the series) and they say it follows pretty well with the book and enjoyed it as well!
hi there! I haven't stopped by for awhile-how are you?? So, how did you like the movie? I think I was comparing it too much to the book, but thought it got much better around the baseball scene. My nephew wants to go see it again, so I'm taking him as soon as I can.
take care and hope to hear from you soon:)
trish
I just fnished the book, I read it, while kitting for 3 classes and I still go tit done in 3 days, so Needless to say I loved it!
I left a little something for ou on my blog!
http://blogerisms.blogspot.com/2008/12/blog-awards.html
Post a Comment