oh, you are Baaaaddd! making people wait. ha, so not nice. :O)
i can't wait, these times are so exciting...i'm gonna give my guess anyway...i am thinking blue!don't make us wait too long, pls!ttfn!
couldn't wait, could ya?? you should know by now i will not be hanging in suspense - i waited the entire 9 months on my youngest two with no problem at all! either way - i hope it is healthy! (hugs) we miss you guys!
yeah!!! it was great to hear from you, I hope you have a nice Christmas too:)
How fun is it for you to know and keep it a secret!! I am so happy for you!! Stacey
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh, you are Baaaaddd! making people wait. ha, so not nice. :O)
i can't wait, these times are so exciting...i'm gonna give my guess anyway...i am thinking blue!
don't make us wait too long, pls!
ttfn!
couldn't wait, could ya?? you should know by now i will not be hanging in suspense - i waited the entire 9 months on my youngest two with no problem at all! either way - i hope it is healthy! (hugs) we miss you guys!
yeah!!! it was great to hear from you, I hope you have a nice Christmas too:)
How fun is it for you to know and keep it a secret!! I am so happy for you!!
Stacey
Post a Comment