I am officially 30. What a big milestone. Maybe? I am happy to say I am not sad about it. You see I really quit counting at 25. Now I have to sit there and count/think about how old I am when I have to fill something out.
I have some more Halloween pictures to share. I tried posting them this weekend but blogger was being a stinker and giving me an error while trying to load them up. So we will try this once again. These are the ones from Ed's camera.
Ed's drunk pumpkin


Been playing around with some paper. Trying to figure out if I will do handmade Christmas cards this year. We will have to see. Need to get the ball rolling if I do.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! My 30th is in February and I'm curious to see how it goes! LOL!
HAHA!!! Welcome to 30!!! You know you could do the Anniversary thing instead... you know "this is the fifth anniversary of your 25th birthday..." that way you will never "really" be 30!! ;)
ahhh, look at that most beautiful little Snow White. She is so darned cute! that pumpkin is so gross, lol. and, i will wish you a happy bday over here too. :O)
Post a Comment