I didn't realize I had made that many post. Time flies when you are blogging.
Sorry to be slacking on the blog posting. Last week ended up being a busy week.
It started out with my appointment with the Midwife. Went good. She seems like she is what I/we want. She has me scheduled for an ultra sound next month. Had my blood panel taken. That was horrible. It took 2 people and 5 pricks to finally get enough blood for all the vials. Ughh...
When then went home for lunch and started to pack. Then we were on our way. Stopped at Ed's new favorite location to take pictures. Didn't get into the springs until after 11pm or was it 12am?
Spent some time with the family and we gathered up some stuff to bring back with us. Our bed!!! My scrap stuff!!! and some other goodies.
Have gotten some inquiries on how the pregnancy is going. Well lets just say today hasn't been to good. Breakfast only last a couple of hours in my tummy. Sleeping hasn't been going so good. Been waking every few hours with an aching back. Don't know what to do about it. Gonna have to tell the midwife at the next visit.
Enough whining from me.
I want to say Thank You to Joanna Campbell Slan for stopping by and sending me 2 copies of her newest book. I have started reading it, and BOY OH BOY, it is GOOD!! I hope the 2nd one isn't to far off from being released.
Well, gonna get going and see if the icky tummy will go away soon.
Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!!!
6 comments:
good to hear from you-looks like it is beautiful at that state park!!I am sorry you haven't been feeling good, hopefully you feel better soon;) maybe the midwife can help when you talk to her.....
well, take care and talk to ya later
trish
oh, so glad you updated your blog, i was gonna tell you, it has been a long time.
oh man, i hope your MS goes away SOON! ick! i know, it is no fun.
have you had a chance to play yet?
hope you are getting settled!
Rachel,
My doctor always told me that morning sickness is a GOOD sign because it indicates your body is totally in "baby" mode.
So try to think that happy thought while, uh, getting sick.
My prayers are with you and your baby.
I hope you feel better soon. I was one of the few lucky ones that never got MS. Or at least not that I remember :/ Maybe Cordelia is right and it is a boy! :)
oh, so sorry your having ms great gal. Hopefully everything will settledown soon:)
i see cobwebs, hmmm, maybe it is time for an update. :O)
Post a Comment