Well guys, we are having a baby! We are so excited!
Been having some morning sickness. Yuck!! This is something new for me because I didn't have it last time.
We told Cordelia. She is ecstatic. She wants a boy and she is very sure of that. She keeps looking at my belly and says "it hasn't grown yet".
It is looking like the baby will be due April 19th.
In other words, we are meeting up with my dear friend Karen. I have known her since middle school and I haven't seen her for over 6 or 7 years. It has been to long.
Well, better get going.
Hugs,
Rachel
8 comments:
congrats!!
Fantastic news!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations Rachel! That's wonderful news. I'm happy for you, Ed & Cordelia. ;-)
Congratulations!
I hope your morning sickness is not too bad and that it goes away soon. I really never had any m.s with any of my girls either. Maybe cordelia is right and it is a boy! :)
congrats.
hope the morning sickness will go away soon.
have fun with your friend. she has got to be cool since her and I share the same name. lOL!
thanks! don't worry, I am not even getting on here tonight-I need to get to bed early!!so no more links...well, maybe I'll get on for just a MINUTE :)
Congratulations....I hope everything goes well!!!
super congrats to your expanding family!!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping your morning sickness goes away soon great gal! May saltines and Arrowroot cookies be your new best friend:)
Post a Comment