September 4, 2008

Ohhhhh the sickness!!

It is kicking my butt! I didn't have morning sickness when I was pregnant with Cordelia and was I ever NOT missing out on anything. This is HORRIBLE! The nausea is all day long, with maybe a few hours here and there of not feeling sick.

I am literally stuck on the couch in a comatose state, just trying not to run to the bathroom to throw up.

I have my first appointment on the September 16th. We are waiting patiently for this.

8 comments:

Trish said...

I hope it gets better soon!! take care!

supermom said...

oh, no fun at all. hope you feel better soon.

Stacy said...

I don't know if you have tried this but go to a drug store and look for bands you put on your wrist. They aren't very attractive but they helped me so much when I was pregnant with my daughter. Good luck!

Lesli said...

I sure hope it passes quickly. My daughter is due on the same day - she is having nausea this time around too. Maybe it's in the air :)

Trish said...

thank you !!!

Anne Marie said...

Hey Rachel! i just bookmarked your blog so I can keep up with you -- big CONGRATS! sorry you're feeling like crud, though. Gotta be a boy, they are such butts from day 1 lOL! Hopefully it will pass soon!

Planet said...

Oh Rachel!!!
I'm so happy for you!!! When is your due date?

Very cool!!

HUGS!!!! janet

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! sorry you don't feel well, it will get better!