August 23, 2008

Awww shucks


A very sweet chicka named Angie gave me a blog award.

Thanks Angie!!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girl's you nominated.
So here are the people I nominated.....

Karen
Nicole
Angie
Christina
Trish
Linda
Harley

6 comments:

Harley Dee said...

Thanks Rachel!! Can I give it back to you too, because I love your blog too!! :D ((hugs))

Trish said...

ahh!! thank you so much!!!

supermom said...

you are so sweet! thanks girly!

oldmaninblackforest said...

Well if at first you don't succeed try again.

Gandolf the grey Wizard is gone. He left when I took him to the pain Dr. for another treatment. I went in to get help getting him out of the truck, when I got back (less than 2 minutes) he'd left.

It was good to hear from Ed the other day. I did get your phone number. I'll call soon...

Amanda loves her kittens. She's a little depressed but they help. They try and share her food when she eats. 100lbs. of Newf 2 lbs. of kittne is "cute" for the lack of a BETTER word.

Miss you, Ed BUT most of all Cordelia.

I think this is going to be more tramatic than I realized... but AT LEAST Amanda will ride in the car. Too bad I don't have a nineteen horse trailer.

BTW I like this page better than the last. It's more you. looks good too.

Nicole P said...

Ahh, Thanks Rachel!!

Lesli said...

Very much deserved Rachel!!! Congrats!