I didn't actually find Hookie (that was a line from the movie Hook, sorry if I lost ya there). BUT I did find something creative to do online. I have been starving for something to do. I only ran across it a day ago, but I have been playing with it since then. I am excited!! No Digi downloads, no wondering on how to do cool actions on PSE. Just learning how simple it is to use!!
So my new addiction is called Scrapblog and here is what I created using it! Just push the play button and enjoy it. :)
I want to make a longer one, probably with all the pictures we have taken since we have been up here in Grand Junction.
Keep an eye out for another one.
Onto some good news my friend Karen has shared with me.....
you ready for this......
are you sure?????
They are putting up a store front for you to buy all of the Hero Arts $1 stamps you want!!!
No more begging, pleading for someone to pick you up some.
Here is where it was leaked at Cricut MB and here is the store front that is set up to sell them but they only have a few things for ya to buy. Hopefully they will be adding more of a selection.
I am sure that the whole world is hearing a sigh of relief today.
Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!
Toodles,
Rachel
7 comments:
yay!!!...$1 stamps!...make sure to stop by my blog...
;)
very cool. glad you could find something creative to do!
Rachel, see if you can reply to the email that you get from this! LOL!
Hey Rachel,
Love the scrapblog... I checked it out and it looks interesting....
Paintables are great since you get to color them how you want.... Can set up the colors to match your pictures.... Let me know what you think, if you try them..
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!
Cool bit of news! I'm off to go and take a look.
Scrapblog...looks like a really cool concept..TFS!!
I found that Scrablog a whille ago, put it in my faorites, then totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder :) Love yours by the way.
I also love the new blog look!
omgosh sigh... you know I will now be buyin all those little stamps. Thanks for the link! I like your blog!!
Post a Comment