August 18, 2008

So many RANTS!!!

I am to the point to where I just want to stand and throw a tantrum like my 4 year old daughter. Really, can life be this frustrating? This trying? How much can 1 person take? I almost to the verge of having a little break down. The kind where it just hits you from no where. The littlest thing will set you off and you can't stop it you just have to let it happen. That is where I am at.



Really, just give me a break!!

So as you can see, I have finally gotten to the blog. It is all said and done.

Peach Festival was nothing big. Actually was rather small.

And of course, I am repeating this once again. No we have NOT found a place to live. Trust me when we do, I will be telling you.

Off to go enjoy my Cordelia.

5 comments:

supermom said...

Woah, Nelly! You must be MAD! i can't tell at all ya know!

man, i am so sorry that you haven't found a place, i keep praying for you. have faith!

oh, boy! i don't know what to say. you can come live with me if you want. :O)

Unknown said...

Ok, I hope everything is alright, because you did sound just a tad bit peeved. I LOVE your pics, WOW what a beautiful place to live. Anyways I hope that you had fun with Cordy and now things have simmered down.


~Liz

Kim Watson said...

Hi Rachel...thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. It was great to 'see' & hear from a new face.

It sounds like you have a dilemma on your hands...I hope something comes through soon.

I have to say you take a mean photograph.....:o)

Hang in there & be strong.
Kim

Lesli said...

All I can say is I hope it gets better!!!

Planet said...

RACHEL!!!!

I missed you!!! YOU are so sweet, I have been in a slump and your words are very uplifting!
AND you LIKE KID ROCK!!! He's playing at the PNC arts center here in Jersey, I want to go SOOOO bad, but we have other plans :( Hes touring with lynard Synard and Hank Willaims Jr I think!Did you get his Rock & Roll Jesus Alum? Its So awesome!! Love your Blog!! Luv ya!! janet