Well, I'm glad you all are enjoying yourselves.. You don't even LIKE peaches... BTW your cat is good but very needy. He yowels for attention but he's a good kitty. He's getting along pretty good with Amanda. We all went to the zoo Friday, missed you all, lotsa new exhibits. Rained all day again this time. Wizard is getting closer, but AMAZINGLY he hangs in there. Benn cold here, 50 or so has been the high for a few days, yup In the middle of August. Al says it's global warming. I lost your phone number and don't want to disturb the son while he's sleeping, which he would be doing when I called. OH I forgot you know MY phone numbers.. Hello Cordelia, miss you....
3 comments:
Well, I'm glad you all are enjoying yourselves.. You don't even LIKE peaches... BTW your cat is good but very needy. He yowels for attention but he's a good kitty. He's getting along pretty good with Amanda. We all went to the zoo Friday, missed you all, lotsa new exhibits. Rained all day again this time. Wizard is getting closer, but AMAZINGLY he hangs in there. Benn cold here, 50 or so has been the high for a few days, yup In the middle of August. Al says it's global warming. I lost your phone number and don't want to disturb the son while he's sleeping, which he would be doing when I called. OH I forgot you know MY phone numbers.. Hello Cordelia, miss you....
it is looking good!
I LOVE the new look!
Post a Comment