It seems that I have double out in the world. I have changed my blog once because of this and I will have to change it again.
I really want to be unique. So I am off to find a new blog template once again. I really loved this one too. Oh well! In life there is change.
If anyone wants to give me any advice on how to do a custom blog that would be great! Otherwise I will just have to go find another template that rocks.
Off I go on my search.
Watch out for a new blog look!!!
Toodles
2 comments:
OK, break that new blog template out! Do you have to many choices? ;) Love the pics in your last post, the one of your DD is perfect! Have you been on the new CKMB yet?
oh, i am liking this. looks like you.
peach festival. fun! i want to come. i love fresh peaches. not those gross things you get at the grocery store. i didn't even know they grew peaches in your home state. hmmm!
Post a Comment