I have lacked in photography.
I haven't managed to edit my photos.
Then I can't leave good things alone. ( I found that I needed to change my blog layout, and that dang poll got reset. Arghhhhhhhhh)
Whats wrong with me?? Really!! Asking you all to take a poll and giving you pictures you can't see. That is wrong, just wrong.
Sorry guys!
Yes, I know that the picture C is out of focus. I thought it was still a cute picture. Maybe so, maybe not.
When I was editing the pictures on Picnik, I saw that when I chose the soft focus it did the same exact thing. Weird, right??? So I was thinking I could pass my inability to focus the Nikon off on you guys. But nope, you all caught me on it. Shucks!
Well ladies and gentlemen. I have taken some time to go and lighten and brighten and sharpen and all that jazz. So here are ONCE again (sorry folks) the pictures updated.
A
Just remember that the picture will be shrunken down to avatar size.
Thats all folks!
2 comments:
You look very pretty in all 3 but I chose B. I love the look of the new blog. I've been wanting to make 2 sidebars on my blog, but have yet to figure it out! :)
I love your blog layout, the blue (Jessica Sprague? paper) and yellow! The photos look WAY better now! I think you look better in B, but I like the diagonal take on A.
Post a Comment