July 31, 2008

Here is an updated and cropped version of the same ones as below. Guess I should have done this before the first post.

Again vote on the poll that is above.

A

B
C

2 comments:

supermom said...

ok, i need to tell you this. you look and remind me so much of a girl that i used to work with when we lived at home. it amazes me how much you look like her and you kind of "act" like her too. LOL. it is a good thing. she is a total sweetie! great pics, but i like B best!

Martha said...

You're so pretty...lovely long hair! My hair is so thin, it looks stringy.
Okay, I just voted for "C" but then noticed that it's a bit blurry. I think you look the most natural in that photo, not posed. It's a little brighter than the other ones...I think you should adjust the color in them, they're too dark!