July 31, 2008

Which Hot Momma do you like??

Everyone is update their pictures. I was kind of feeling out of the loop. So, in every good effort. Here is what I came up with. Please be ever so kind to let me know which one you like best. The winner (if I agree LOL) will be my avatar for everywhere I am and go. So which one shows off the "Hot Momma" that I am?

Look above to see the poll.

A

B


C

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute Pics!! I wanna take new pictures of myself now too. :)

Anne Marie said...

Gorgeous! I vote B or C ... but, before you upload, I would crop in to focus on your upper body, about camera up. Those avatars are so small, that you want to put the emphasis on your face. Otherwise your face will really be lost in that small a frame I think.

GLOANN said...

I vote for C, but B runs a close second. Don't like A at all. Your hair is so long and pretty.Gloria

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

I'm different, I like A the best...but they are all three cute. So glad you are back with us at AMR Rachel!!!

Drea said...

I like "C" but it's kinda dark.

Be sure to crop and edit them so that when you put it in your avatar we can actually see you!