August 11, 2008

More photo fun

We went to a couple of places last week and Ed took some fabulous photos. Rifle falls was my favorite. It is just so beautiful and peaceful there. Saw a HUMUNGOUS dragonfly, a snake (Eewww), snails, and a whole bunch of mosquitoes.

DSC_0013


DSC_0119

DSC_0112

DSC_0036


Went to Colorado National Monument yesterday. I so wasn't expecting to see this or having an attack from see this.
DSC_0001

Ended up having the worst attack of my life. I know I have a reaction to heights. But nothing like this. Neausea, shakes, the world whirling around me, the sweats. It was horrifying. Of course, Ed was laughing at me. Which really didn't help. I never want to experience that again. Just looking at the picture gives me flash backs.

You notice how close those feet are to the edge?? I can't imagine being that person. Seriously, my fingers are sweating just typing about it.


DSC_0014

It is beautiful there. Just wish I could have fully experienced it.

1 comment:

supermom said...

great pics. but, oh my, i am right there with you, i would be freakin too. not so much if i were 18. i was a bit more invincible back then. lol, not so much now! a snake huh, ick!