They have asked Cordelia to be a flower girl. When they first asked her she said no. I was stunned, SHOCKED. But as we told her what she will be doing and what she gets to wear she changed her mind.
Need to decide if mother inlaw will make the dress or if we will buy one. The bride to be is only asking for an all white dress. Should be easy peasy. I hope.
Our trip to El Paso was fun! Sun and warmth was such a treat. I managed to get a little color onto my neon white skin. Loved spending time with Grandma Thomas. I had so much joy in listening to Cordelia call her Great Grandma. What a luck girl she is to be able to visit her. We also took the kiddos to visit with Grandpa Arnold (aka Great Grandpa Arnold). Got some adorable pictures of the kids with him (will post them later). All in all it was a great visit. Didn't want to come back to snow.
Right before we left for our visit, Ed traded in all the film cameras and upgraded us to a Nikon D200. I have barely touched it. Hope he is having fun with. I can't wait until I get to play with it.
We still have the good ole
which I think takes some pretty good pictures (here is a previous post about cameras Time to hunker down).Well, gotta get ready for the day. Hope you all have a great Monday!!!
Toodles,
Rachel
xoxoxxoxo

5 comments:
wow, new camera. cool beans!
c will have such fun being a flower girl!
Welcome back - we missed you over at AMR! Enjoy your new camera!
Anon, You didn't leave a name! Thanks for the welcome back :)
Glad your back and you had a good trip. I can't wait for you to get YOUR camera;)
CONGRATS to them on their engagement!!! Enjoy the new camera!!
Post a Comment