September 24, 2007

Time to hunker down

I am doing a craft show on November 10th, selling my altered frames. This date is just around the corner. I am already getting nervous. A fellow MB member just posted her frames that she made for her craft show, it made me stop and think. "Am I gonna have some that can be in the same class as hers?" That put the nerves on edge. I will have to put a couple up that I have done and have a poll.


On other words, we participated in 2 Birthday BBQ's this weekend. Had fun at all of them!


And now a topic that I told Ed that I had to post and vent over. I wouldn't call it a pet peeve but an annoyance.

DIGITAL CAMERA'S THAT TAKE REGULAR BATTERIES TO OPERATE
  • The camera is gonna suck those dry before you get to use up your memory stick.
  • Why even try using a flash?
  • How much money are you actually gonna save by buying the cheaper camera, in the long run how much money have you spent on those darn batteries?
  • Do these companies how some big scheme?
  • Do they do there research? Do you do your research before you buy?
We have an older digital camera. When we got it is was in the top of the digi cameras.

The camera is a sony cyber-shot DSC-F707. We have had our ups and downs with it. We are wanting a Nikon. One day we will own one. But till then it will be a camera that is AA battery free!

So if you don't see many posts on here till November, you will know that I am locked into my chair getting my items done for the craft show. Wish me luck!

Toodles,
Rachel

No comments: