September 24, 2007

Lets take a poll and see what everyone thinks

My daughter Cordelia has been dubbed as looking like me. People even go to say she looks like me when I was her age. So here I am around the same age. I don't have any pictures of Ed handy when he was around the same age. So give me your opinion!
Take the poll to the right.


And here is Cordelia



5 comments:

All moments remembered said...

AHHHH HELLO that is your twin!!! She looks just like you did!!! WOW!! My youngest dd is the same way with me. By the way she is a cutie pie. Have fun...
Stacey

Rachel said...

Too funny Stacey! I had DH take a look at the post and he said the same thing. What is wrong with me?? Why can't I see it? Oh well, I guess the only thing that matters is that I love her dearly!

supermom said...

well, looks to me like a "spitten image" of her mama! amazing how those little cuties can look just like us! it's a miracle i say, a MIRACLE! can't wait to see pic of your FRAMES!

Anonymous said...

I always thought that your DD looked like you, even before I saw your childhood photos.She defintely is your little clone!!!

My middle DS looks just like my DH and someone once said that he looks like my DH just spit him out.

Are you the one person who voted no???

Rachel said...

Nope actually I wasn't. I do wonder who did. Who are you??? I haven't voted yet.

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked?