April 17, 2008

Nicole (crop-a-holic CKMB) introduced me to Joanna Campbell Slan. Joanna has invited me to review her newest book. I will be receiving the book sometime in September and then Joanna will be a guest on my blog. After I have read it I will post a review on it. I can't wait to get my hands on this. I LOVE mystery books.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I have some bad news.


It snowed last night. We have plenty of snow to go around.
Never thought that it could happen, BUT I am sick of snow!

I guess I can try to keep Cordelia busy today and try to do something crafty. I have plenty of pictures waiting to be used.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been having some visitors that don't know how to leave a comment here.

If you look at the end of a post you will see a link that says "x# comments" you need to click on that. When you do it will open another window and from there you should be able to figure out what to do.

Also, please don't be shy! I love it when you leave comments and don't forget to leave a name when you do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While blog browsing I landed on LIVE FOR THOSE WHO LOVE YOU and found Twilight. I just can't wait to see the updates they come up with and I am patiently waiting for the movie.


I think thats all for now folks. Have a great Thursday!!!!


Rachel

6 comments:

supermom said...

wow, you get to review a book. cool beans! snow, yuck! thankfully, we have some LOVELY weather here today! :O)

Jen said...

Congrats on the review for the book!!! That's exciting!!!

Snow ooooh don't say that too loud I just got done with two weeks with a total of 34.5"!!! Good part of it is most of it is gone now thank goodness, I see some grass!! LOL

Have a wonderful day!! :)

PattiM said...

Hey Rachel,

Congrats on doing the book review... I can't wait to review the book too.... I'm totally excited because I love to read....BRRRR! I get cold from the wind here....Add some rain and I don't want to leave the house.... So glad it only snowed a little and didn't stick.... Hope the sun shines more and NO SNOW>>>>

Patti

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Hey Rachel--

I'm so glad to be sharing Paper, Scissors, Death with you and your friends.

As I wrote it, I thought of all the scrapbookers I've met. Kiki Lowenstein is a combination of us all. She's funny, dedicated to family and friends, and doesn't give herself enough credit. Sound familiar?

I don't envy you all the snow...but this morning we had an earthquake. 5.2 Yep. Here in Missour we're on the New Madris Fault (sounds like a bad pair of shorts, doesn't it?)

Joanna Slan
author of Paper, Scissors, Death

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Okay...that's Missouri.

Or as the natives say, "Missour-RAH."

I really can spell. (That said, thank goodness for proofreaders.)

Anonymous said...

hi rachel ,so glad you are enjoying twilight, too. i've read through all three books, and it's very exciting, i haven't ben so sucked into a book for a very long time.

congrats on your reviewing & hopefully your snow will melt soon!