April 19, 2008

IT'S LOVE MUFFIN!!!!

A new baby girl was born last night. It looks like it is gonna be called Love Muffin. I just love the name. I was hoping to be there for the birth but it didn't happen.

Gonna be going out later today and will probably get more. Might even bring out the video camera.


Enjoy the new baby pictures.








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Love the name :)
~Erika/journeyfan

Kelli said...

Awwww, that's too cute!! Congrats on a healthy birth!

Stephanie said...

Is there anything cuter? I think not! Love foals little muzzles the best! Enjoy!

supermom said...

precious!

All moments remembered said...

SHE is beautiful!!! OHHHh thanks for sharing!!

Lesli said...

Oh how wonderful - I wish I was back on my grandparents farm. When I was young calving was one of my favorite times.

jadadog said...

so sweet! how amazing is nature's miracles??

joybear said...

What a cutie!!! Love the name, too!