
I challenge you all to do something today for our planet.I have been trying to get my video of Love Muffin uploaded up to the computer, I am having a problem with the sound. I guess I need to go read the instruction to figure out what I am doing wrong. Yeah, thats a good idea! LOL
I will be posting the video soon.
Babies are everywhere. You can tell it is spring. One of the outdoor cats gave birth to a kitten. So adorable. Waiting for another cat to have hers.
Now to ask a favor. I want to increase the column size on my blog and have a picture header. I can't for the life of me to figure it out. I read instructions on how to do it. Follow it. Nothing happens.
So who can help me???
If I don't figure this out I am gonna have to go back to the 2 column layout for the blog. :(
Have a Happy Earth Day !!
1 comment:
Sorry can't help you with your blog dilemia, but happy Earth Day! and congrats on Love Muffin!
Post a Comment