January 9, 2008

What do you see?

While living out here with Susan and Clyde, I have been fortunate enough to see and hear wildlife. I have managed to capture the deer two times on my digital camera. For awhile there I would see them. Go get my camera and then they would be gone. So I finally got them.

Here are the ones I took on 12/24/07





Here are the ones that I took yesterday. They were around the house most of the day. Cordelia was following suit and taking pictures with the camera she got for Christmas.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!!!!

supermom said...

wow, looks like your in-laws live in a gorgeous area. looks so pretty, the snow, trees, deer! very cool! they must be getting used to you and your camera! super cool!

PattiM said...

Beautiful photos..... especially since we don't live in a area with wildlife..... I've never seen a pic with so many together close to a house....Would make a great LO.....

Patti