January 5, 2008

Paging Stacey!!!! Lookie at what I finished....

I finally finished the Bo Bunny Party album Stacey (All Moments Remembered) sent me. All that is left to do is put pictures in it. Need to get those printed off. While putting pictures in I might even add more to it. I wanted to make sure I had room to play when that happens.


Wow! I am really happy with this, it took me awhile. But since I got it during our move and then the holidays hit, I really don't think the time frame is that bad. This was a lot of fun to put together. I recommend that you all try one. You will me amazed at how much you can do with them.










I put Stickles to use here. Love the sparkle affect it gives.


Used Stickles on the flower too




Thanks for looking

11 comments:

AFScrapperMom said...

Great book, reminds me I have a Daddy one to get done for Father's day!

Hey how do I get music onto my blog?

All moments remembered said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hey it looks gorgeous!! You did such a nice job as always!!! Have fun adding the photos!! Thanks for showing it off!! Thanks for telling everyone about my MB also! ALL of you girls have been the best!!! I am so thankful!!
Hugs,
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Whoa that is so cool!!! Love the fun colors!!

supermom said...

wow, congrats of finishing it up. looks super cute!

AFScrapperMom said...

Thanks! Got music now. We found that cacuts on a hike the weekend of Thanksgiving, I love how the picture of it turned out!

Stephanie said...

Love how your word book turned out! I'm still halfway finished on mine:( Love the stickles here and there!

Lissete said...

Really cute book! I need to start using my stuff again and not just collecting it! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Elizabeth said...

I love the way your book turned out. I love all the colors in it!! It's looks like such fun to make.

Samantha said...

How cute! I love all the fun colors you put in the book. You did a great job ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I need to get one of those.

Anonymous said...

very fun!