That is too cute! She has some really good "kids eye view" shots in there! I love the one of the horse where she took it from under his head and he is at the far left of the shot. (I know horrible description and I really hope that horse is a boy otherwise I will feel bad! LOL!) The shots of her little feet are too cute, too! You two have some scrapping to do!
She did an awesome job!!! I love looking at kids pics I like to see things the way they see them what better way then their pics of the world. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pics.
You did a great job taking your pictures... I love the ones of the horse and the cat in the snow. The ones of the trees with all the snow is pretty..... And I love your new pink camera, it's pretty cool. Can't wait to see what other pictures you take..................TFS
Cordelia, You take wonderful pictures! I enjoyed them very much! I think I like the picture of the cat under the trailer (or truck?) the most. Great job!
9 comments:
Your daughter took those? She's pretty good.
That is too cute! She has some really good "kids eye view" shots in there! I love the one of the horse where she took it from under his head and he is at the far left of the shot. (I know horrible description and I really hope that horse is a boy otherwise I will feel bad! LOL!) The shots of her little feet are too cute, too! You two have some scrapping to do!
Aww...don't you just love kid pictures. She did great. You must be very proud.
Well ladies, I took the pictures of her. But otherwise it was all her. She is loving the comments. When I read them to her she says "ahhhhhh"
She says "Thanks!"
She did an awesome job!!! I love looking at kids pics I like to see things the way they see them what better way then their pics of the world. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pics.
oh that is so cute...I love that she wants to be like mom and take pics.
looks like you have your mommy's genetics little lady! love all your pics, especially the horse ones, those are so neat! :O)
Cordelia,
You did a great job taking your pictures... I love the ones of the horse and the cat in the snow. The ones of the trees with all the snow is pretty..... And I love your new pink camera, it's pretty cool. Can't wait to see what other pictures you take..................TFS
Patti
Cordelia,
You take wonderful pictures! I enjoyed them very much! I think I like the picture of the cat under the trailer (or truck?) the most. Great job!
Love,
Aunt Solitare
Post a Comment