January 11, 2008

Horse show fun

SO we spent the day at a horse show. Cordelia had fun, I had fun.
Here are some of the pictures and video I took. Not happy with the quality of them but at least I have them.

Enjoy!
Grandpa and Cordelia taking pictures

Robert


Cordelia keeping busy


Robert spinning the horse






We came up with a name for this tractor.
"COWBOY ZAMBONI"






I saw this on one of the buildings and just had to take a picture of it. It looks like it
is made of metal.

Here is some video I took with the camera.



Here are Cordelias pictures








2 comments:

supermom said...

oh, how cute, seeing C taking a pic in the video. so funny to see her holding the camera out instead of up to her eyes. funny! i can't believe he could spin the horse like that and stay ON!

Stephanie said...

Cordelia, your shots are wonderful! Your'e very artistic and I love the detail shot of the entry number! I hope you keep sharing your photos!