November 28, 2007

Since I haven't posted any pictures from the move, thought I would do it now. We filled up a 24 footer U-Haul truck. And that was just with stuff from our 2 bedroom apartment, not including the stuff we already had in storage. THAT'S alot of stuff. We are gonna need to 2 U-Hauls for the move up to Grand Junction. I am not looking forward to that. Means I am gonna have to drive one of them.



So I wake up and see some fog out side. And here is what I saw about 1/2 ago. And now it is really snowing.




Have a great day all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I shutter to think of how horrible it would be if we decided to move from our house. Our kids have soooo much stuff. Plus I hate moving. Plus, I am a freak about making sure all things are packed and labeled nicely. Urgh, I feel for you right now.

Tya said...

When we moved the last time, we had 2-30 ft trucks, plus several car loads we took over the week before we moved. That was 5 years ago. I don't know what it would take if we moved now. We have WAY to much stuff. ;)

Samantha said...

I feel your pain!! When we moved, we filled the largest Penske truck out there, plus the inside of three cars. YIKES! Glad it's all over :)

We had snow here over the weekend. I wish it had stuck around a little longer. It was beautiful.