Heres whats up for the RAK
One package of Studio G Flourish stamps

What you have to do for the RAK:
I just added a playlist to my blog (it's at the bottom, right above my slide shows), so scroll down. I am slowly adding songs to it. I want you to tell me your favorites from my list. Pick one or tell me your top picks. But please, only enter once.
Then I will pick one of you by using the good ole pick the name out of the bowl way. I will pick the winner on the 7th of December.
Have fun all!

31 comments:
That is easy for me. "Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd. I think it is on my player too.
well, did you put josh grobans drummer boy on there. don't know what to say other than he sings it the best of anyone i know!
hhhhmmm.... I would have to say sexy back because it always gets me dancin'
I like "Your Beautiful" by James Blunt! Carly
I like all the ones by James Blunt. I have the CD and am playing it all the time. He is such a great singer!!
I really like "Whiskey Lullaby" by Alison Krause and Brad Paisley. Angie "angiescraps"
"You're Beautiful", by James Blunt. Makes me tear up every time.
inara from CKMB
I love your songs from Practical Magic! I'm going to have to go with Crystal...for 2 reasons. 1) Thats my name! 2) Growing up I wanted to be Stevie Nick (in fact I still do!)
I like Gorillaz-Feel Good Inc. because it makes me want to move.
I like the James Blunt, his music is fun.
Canned Heat...It makes me want to Dance!!!! Plus I love that movie Centerstage!!!!
I really like Billy Joel's - Only the good die young. It is so true, my Dad past away when he was 48!!! Gosh, I still miss him like crazy and that was almost 8 years ago! Thanks for having this awesome RAK
Oh, what an eclectic mix! A girl after my own heart! LOL! I'm picking Coconut because it reminds me of when I was little... such a silly song. (my second pick was the pixies!)
Chrispea
Ok. I have to go with Billy Joel - For the Longest Time. I love that song!!
Marcia
I like the way you move - Outkast. My feet and shoulder just can't stay still during this song!
lisa
That's easy....Sexy Back by my boyfriend ;)
Hayley
CKMB
ps if this goes through a few times sorry...it is giving me some trouble.
Easy one for me! Whiskey Lullaby! Love that song! Thanks for doing a RAK
lisat0920
Lisa Taylor
Concrete Blonde!!!! They are one of my all time favorites. I don't know hardly anyone that knows who they are.
Christie (cme37)
Mine would definetly have to be "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.. my hubby used to sing it ALL the time when it first came out!! It reminds me of him everytime I hear it.
Has to be Piano Man - an old favorite of mine!
i like the way you move.. i hadnt heard that song in forever i just love it.. now i wanna dance
Justin Timberlake for sure! Thanks for doing this RAK! -Amy
You have lots of good songs on there! I like anything by Stevie Nicks.. and all of Billy Joel's! :D Thanks so much for doing this RAK! :)
I would have to say "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. Love this song.
Robin- rvalera@socal.rr.com
ckmb-1momma
I like most of what you have in there but I'd have to pick - By Your Side by Sade. Thanks for the RAK :)
Allison Krause is my favorite! Thanks for doing this RAK - I hope I win!
Cindy (scrappycindy on CKMB)
Whiskey Lullaby. I like this song just because I like Brad Paisley. He's such a little hottie. ;)
Fun list of music! Well, you have Stevie Nicks, but no Fleetwood Mac. I'd love to see them added to your great collection! Thanks for the fun RAK!
I like different music depending on my mood or if DH is in control of the stero....
Your Beautiful-James Blunt
This Love-Maroon 5
Stay-Alison Karuss
Cats In The Cradle-Harry Chapin
No Ordinary Love-Sane
DH and I, a couple nights ago ended up sitting in our car for awhile listening to different stations...Our car stero cranks...LOL He went out to get his wallet and was playing the radio. Then I heard the music while in the house on the puter...So, I got up and joined him... Cold night, warm heater...It was fun...Reminded me of when we were younger....LOL
Patti (Pattie's passion CKMB)
I like Sade, thanks for the rak :)
Pink Floyd, definitely!! I love to listen to them while scrapping :) Thanks for offering such a fun RAK! Enjoy all that snow.
Post a Comment