It's all said and done! YEAH! Moving and cleaning was a pain in the butt! We spent way to much time on it. I am very THANKFUL for Grandma and Grandpa, they watched Cordelia so we could finish up at the apartment and moving. That made it a lot easier. The weather decided to get really cold and then it snowed. Yucky!!!
I just need to schedule the walk through for the apartment and then I can wipe my hands of it.
Now I just need to focus on Christmas shopping. I am gonna try to do most of it on Amazon.com. They have free shipping on most of their items if you spend over $25. That should make it easier, than trying to get into town, dealing with the crowds and finding something for everyone.
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving!! The whole family and friends. We had so much food! And a ton of pies. YUMMY!!!
I am gonna be doing a RAK for you all! I will post more details later on. SO keep your eyes out for the post. Still need to figure out what I am gonna make you all do for it.
Rachel
xoxoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
Glad everything is coming together for you. Good luck on your shopping. (Do you want to do mine? )
but it looks like such a innocent pile of stuff sitting out waiting to be loaded. (insert mr. green smirking here) Glad to hear you move went well. Happy late Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment