November 19, 2007

I stole this from an email Stephanie sent me. Feel free to copy it and post it on your blog.

For fun - Just two things



JUST TWO THINGS...

If you opened it, you have to do it. Then, send it
back to the person who sent it to you and the rest of
your friends!

Two Names I Go By:
1. Rachel 2. Momma

Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now:
1. yoga capris 2. Night shirt

Two Things I Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Love 2. Security

Two of My Favorite Things to do:
1. Be a wife and Momma

2. Scrapbook/craft

Two Things I Want Very badly At the Moment:
1. A electronic die cut machine
2. Someone to finish packing and moving for me

Two things I did today:
1. Wake up

2. Get my coffee

Two things I ate today:
1. Nothing

2. Nothing it's to early to eat yet drinking coffee about to go get a refill

Two people I most recently talked to:
1. My Hubby

2.

Two things I'm doing tomorrow:
1. Moving

2. And more moving

Two longest car rides:
1. Ohio and back

2. Houston and back

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Favorite Beverages:
1. Coffee

2. Water

Two Things about Me (Things you may not have known):
1. I am really anxious about starting our new life

2. I can be OCD about somethings and not about other things

Two Jobs That I've had in My Life:
1. Monitor for an Alarm Company

2. Worked for a Sky Diving company

Two places I have lived:

1.
Colorado

2. Ohio

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Steak and potatoes

2. Anything pasta

Two Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Spa getting the full treatment

2. Shopping for scrapbooking supplies

TWO people I think will respond:

1. Jessica

2. Karen





Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those whom you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rachel