November 24, 2007

So we are 98% done with the moving. We have to still finish moving the last of the odds and ends from the appartment. It is amazing how it can take so long to move and clean out of an apartment. It seems to be just dragging on and on.

Ed is leaving this Sunday. Which would be tomorrow. I am not sure how I am gonna handle it. I will miss him, probably more than he will realize.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!

Will post more when I get more settled.

2 comments:

All moments remembered said...

Hi Rach,
Wanted to let you know I use one inch rings for those word books.

I hope you are all settling in. I hope you and Ed have a wonderful night tonight!!

Thinking of you!!
Stacey

Samantha said...

I'm glad you're almost done packing! Having moved out of many apartments, I can personally tell you that you will never be done cleaning. You'll always find *something* to pick up. So, take it from an expert mover who's always gotten every single cent of her depost money back - do the best you can, call it good, and enjoy time with your family :)