November 16, 2007

I have finished packing up my scrapbooking stuff. That took a whole day to do!!! Wow! So glad that is done. I did leave some out for our stay at Susan and Clyde's house. I probably did to much but I just don't want to start doing something and say "MAN, I packed it". Hopefully I get around to doing something. Who knows.

The apartment is starting to look bare. Have storage totes everywhere! Mostly filled ones. This morning Ed and I agreed that we need more of them. I think I am ahead of the game with the packing. I hate it when it comes to moving day and you end up running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to do those last minute pack jobs.

Cordelia keeps unpacking stuff. Errr!!! I pack it and she says she NEEDS it!! Ok, whatever. I will get it eventually. lol She is very excited to be going to Grandma and Grandpa's house to live for a little while until Poppa finds us a home. She talks about it everyday. Totally adorable she is.



So, I need to give out a holler to Karen !!! THANK YOU for my birthday package! She rocks! She made me this adorable birthday card all made in the color PURPLE and this awesome HUGE altered paper clip attached to it, it will be my new book mark (I guess I should take pictures to show my appreciation).



A yummy looking cupcake candle that Cordelia tried opening and eating. I had to tell her that it was a candle, you don't eat it you light it.An awesome Making Memories NoteWorthy spiral notebook. I had never seen one until now. It is Gorgeous!! Love all the different designs. And the ROCKIN DaisyD's rubon tape.

Thank you KAREN!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you liked everything! have fun packing up, sounds like you are gaining some ground!

Samantha said...

Packing stinks!! I hope your move goes smoothly :) Have fun with the yummy b-day present. That cupcake sure does look good enough to eat!