WOW another incredible scrapbooker in your family!!! The bow turned out gorgeous! NOW that bracelet, WOW soooooo pretty!! What a sweetie pie!! I will be putting your box of goodies in the mail tomorrow priority mail. Keep an eye out. Remember I want to see a picture of a finished project! :) Of course when you find time!! Hope all is going good!! Hugs, Stacey
4 comments:
I love! love! love! your bows!
love those bows, love C's LO, love that bracelet! what a sweet hubby!
WOW another incredible scrapbooker in your family!!! The bow turned out gorgeous! NOW that bracelet, WOW soooooo pretty!! What a sweetie pie!! I will be putting your box of goodies in the mail tomorrow priority mail. Keep an eye out. Remember I want to see a picture of a finished project! :) Of course when you find time!! Hope all is going good!!
Hugs,
Stacey
Really loving it!
Post a Comment