November 11, 2007

So the craft show. I did good. I took the earnings from the spring one and used that for the booth fee for this one. So since I did that, I made ahead. YEAH!! It was busy for the morning and then when lunch time hit it slowed down and just never picked back up. PHEWY!!! It's a long show too. 9am to 4pm. I think they need to change the times. Alot of the ladies that were near me, were telling me that this was the worst year ever. They said that they would have 3 thousand people show up if not more. I just couldn't imagine that many people showing up. Oh well. I think I am gonna take a break from craft shows and go check out Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade and see how I do there.

Well, I have to brag about the gift Ed bought me for my birthday. It's a beautiful silver bracelet and has those stones that are natural magnets for healing and improving blood flow. It's gorgeous. When I get a chance tomorrow I will take a picture and post it. He also got one for him for his birthday that is coming up. His birthday will actually land on Thanksgiving. So his present is well, done. So no worries about that, since we will be packing and moving this week.

Well, better get some sleep.
Toodles,
Rachel

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Bummer about the craft show. The one I'm doing is a three day show from 10-5 each day except Sunday which starts at 11. I'm a little scared since I don't know that I have the inventory to support all three days! I guess I'll just keep on working right up until the day before :)

Thanks for visiting my blog :) To answer your question about PP, I used the BG Periphery line. It has beautiful paper in it.

I can't wait to see the bracelet your hubby gave you!! I'll check back tomorrow :) Sleep well!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.