October 12, 2007

Thank you Karen!!!

Karen sent me a SWEET package!!! Thank you so much! I am ecstatic that you found the Autumn Leaves stamp I was searching for! Look at that cute tag! ADORABLE! I can't wait to put all the great stuff to use.

She even sent Cordelia a baggy filled with goodies. Cordelia had her first encounter with Pop Rocks.

I had to take a video of it




Thank you Karen for being my Scrap Pal!

3 comments:

supermom said...

wow, i have to say, all that goody stuff looks cute sitting there. ha ha. Cordelia is a cutie pie. loved the video! :O)

Lissete said...

I still LOVE Pop Rocks! Cordelia is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Pop Rocks. My kids get freaked out by those things. I always heard when I was young that if you drank coke after eating those that your stomach would explode. Another urban legend, I am sure.