Here are the gift card holders that I have made so far. What do you all think? How much do you think I should charge? I was thinking $1.00-1.50.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, probably between $1-$2 depending on how fancy you make them.
Now what we need are step by step instruction on how you made these :) I am trying to visualize it. maybe if you photographed one open with a gift card inside of it???
Hi Rachel ~ Everything you've made is SO cute! I would actually charge a little more for the gift card holders, just because I think people would pay it. The store bought ones are a few dollars and not as elaborate. Do you like Uglies? I keep seeing it at Target but haven't picked it up. The cover is so intriguing :)
2 comments:
Yes, probably between $1-$2 depending on how fancy you make them.
Now what we need are step by step instruction on how you made these :) I am trying to visualize it. maybe if you photographed one open with a gift card inside of it???
Hi Rachel ~ Everything you've made is SO cute! I would actually charge a little more for the gift card holders, just because I think people would pay it. The store bought ones are a few dollars and not as elaborate. Do you like Uglies? I keep seeing it at Target but haven't picked it up. The cover is so intriguing :)
Post a Comment