October 13, 2007

Directions for the gift card holders

To you Nicole and everyone that wants to know.

Karen (NO_Mom CKMB) lead me to this Scrap in Style TV: Scrap In Style TV go to webisode # 33 and it is at the very end.

Here are some pictures I took to give you an idea how to make them









Hope this does it for you! Have fun making them. If you need more instructions let me know. And please do share your creations with me!

Toodles,
Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I see, very simple indeed!!
Thanks for sharing.

All moments remembered said...

Okay let me see here, Do you start with an already made envelope? Those are darling! I want to make some!! Would be cute to put my store gift cert in!!!

Rachel said...

Stacey,
I made them with premade envelopes. You sure could make them with hand cut envelopes. For me it was just to time consuming to do so.

I agree with you on putting your store cert. in them! What a great idea!!!!

Rachel

All moments remembered said...

Hey Rachel,
Thanks such a cute idea!!! Please check out my blog today. I have a cool story about a little boy named Julian on there. I need scrapbookers!!
Thanks,
Stacey

supermom said...

these turned out great! :O)