October 15, 2007

Here is what I made late into the night.


I guess the first time you make anything it is usually the longest. But I am in love with this. What a fantastic idea!

Here is the link to the tutorial INKSPIRATIONS: It's HERE!!!!!!! Tutorial for Pinecone Balls

6 comments:

supermom said...

WOW! it is beautiful! good job!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Don't think I'd have the patience ;) I love the papers you chose.

All moments remembered said...

OMG I love it!!! I sooo have to make one!!!! Thanks for showing it so we can get in on the fun too!!
ANYONE looking for Bo Bunny Word books I have them on my site!!! Plus I just ordered a ton of bo bunny papers and cardstock stickers to decorate the books with!! Rachel you must come see the books and please tell everyone you know to buy them at www.allmomentsremembered.com
Thanks,
Stacey

Stephanie said...

OK, they are really cute...I'm going to try one, but I'm calling on you when I get stuck:)

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute!! I already have way too many projects on my table.....so just stop with the cuteness and great ideas, OK??? :)

Martha said...

It's beautiful...looks like an elegant artichoke.