The frames are almost done. Have one left to finish, then I can officially give myself a pat on the back. My friend Karen (THANKS!!!) sent me a link to a really cute and simple technique to make a gift card holder out of envelopes. I think I am gonna have to give this a try. Anyone know where I can find a package of just Christmas colored envelopes??? I might use one of the envelopes I have here to do a demo on.
Here are some more frames I have finished.
5 comments:
very pretty, can't wait to see those gift card holders!
what about office max or staples, something like that? would they have the envelopes.
Your frames are so cute. If I lived in Colorado, I would come to your bazaar and buy some.
Oh and about Black Friday, DH and I were just talking about whether we would brave the crowds or not this year...probably not though. Not even for Candy land at $1.99 which I foolishly stood in line for 1 hour to buy (several). No, no!!! Is it really worth saving a few dollars?? I am sure that it is to some people, many people. I'd like to still be alive, and stress free when Christmas actually gets here, so I think I will go back to shopping online for everything.
Hey Nicole!
I believe, that Black Friday website also notifies you of online specials.
And yes I do agree with you on the craziness. Though last really wasn't that bad for us.
Rachel
Dh decided that he wants to get the oldest kids their own laptops from Christmas this year (they are 17, 16, 11, and maybe the 8 yr old, we haven't decided). He is searching for a good deal. That would be the only thing that might drag us out on Black Friday.
Post a Comment