I haven't finished them all yet. But I am almost done. YEAH!!! All paper used is Basic Grey. It's so yummy! Don't ya think?
If I have time I will do some other stuff for the craft show. Seems like things keep popping up and I have to put stuff aside.
8 comments:
i love the frames!! very nice job!!
bg is so yummy!
I THINK they look FABULOUS. you did a great job. good luck with the show! :O)
WOW those are beautiful!!! I love em!! I have several frames sitting here soooo needing some papers and embellishments added to them. You have inspired me! Good luck at the craft show!!
Stacey
BEAUTIFUL...when is the craft show? How much are you charging?
Those are nice!! Can I ask, are those just those plain unfinished wood frames from Mike's?
Hey ladies! Thanks for commenting.
Marfa: I am thinking $8-10. What do you all think? The craft show will be Nov. 10th. My birthday! lol...
Nicole: Yes they are the ones found at Michaels. I choose not to use the Provo Craft since their Angel Policy was so complicated. It is the other brand. I also found that the Provo Craft ones weren't made as well.
Hopefully you ladies see this.
Toodles,
Rachel
I like your new layout here!!
You need to check out the new chipboard books I am able to get made now. They are personalized name books!! I am so excited about these. The Bo Bunny book pre-sale has been insane busy and I am super excited to see how the name books do too!! You will like them!!
Those frames are awesome!
Post a Comment