Grandpa and Grandma arrived on a train. The surprise was that her children were to meet here to celebrate her birthday without her knowing. Things got leaked and some family couldn't make it. Oh well. We will just have to try again.
It didn't ruin the fun we had though. We had a party and it rocked. The food was fantastic. The cake was beautiful. The kids played non-stop and fell asleep easily and so did the adults. It turned into a BIG sleep over! :)
Once the grandparents put up their blog post with pictures I will either link to them or snatch them and post them.
Thanks for the fun everyone!!
3 comments:
Tons of Fun! Big ole sleep over party!
Yes, it was a blast. I had so much fun! I wasn't expecting a birthday party tho. I knew that grampa had invited James and Solitare to ride the train, but I didn't know the rest. Thought Bekka and all were just coming for a visit too.
Thank you for putting up with us all weekend!
Grandma
It sounds like lots of fun! What a great memory for Cordielia.
Post a Comment